What is a Vision Discovery Session?
A Vision Facilitator supports you on your journey toward clearly expressing & sharing your vision. A Vision Discovery is a process that has been refined for over a decade that supports you with facilitation which releases your own higher self answers that feel right for you to attain a vision you see as possible. Mixed with creative brainstorming for realistic solutions for your journey you get to see your vision from many different perspectives that bring added clarity.
“The best first step toward your vision is discovering it.” Justin McMakin 2009
What will you get with your full Vision Discovery Session?
Full Vision Discovery Session: A vision discovery is a 3-4 hour structured session. For your vision discovery we will focus on your business or personal vision including but not limited to your various projects, ventures and your own professional or personal profile. We will find clarity for your vision architecture, information management and media production plan which includes your online website, tools and social networking along with the possible print media you may venture into to support the manifestation of your vision.
How could a vision discovery be used?
A vision could be personal or business oriented. Either focus requires writing down a vision with clarity and communicating it to the world.A business focus could range from company missions, infrastructure, development, projects, marketing / advertising campaigns, etc.. A personal vision would lead to a powerful online vision board to support manifestation through focus. Vision facilitation could be used for a big picture vision or a particular goal. If a person learns our facilitation process they can then use it for themselves or others a life time over
You will discover your vision
- A reality snap shot of your current situation; where you stand now!
- An understanding of your current resources that will help you manifest your vision
- Recognize your true power, experience and skills that support your success
- Understand what results you can use to measure the achievement of your vision
- Define and prioritize the steps to realizing your vision
- A simple cash flow statement to budget your vision on a monthly basis
- An understanding of your current situation and next steps of action
- Defining your resources, allies and team members